In this episode, Dr. Andrew Lipton gives us a brief introduction to stem cell therapy, and what you can expect before, during and after a therapy session.
- Introduction to stem cell therapy
- What are stem cells?
- How stem cells are extracted from the body
- What it’s like before, during and after a stem cell therapy session
- How stem cell therapy can help with neurodegenerative diseases
- How stem cell therapy can help with musculoskeletal diseases
- Client experience story
- Treatment plan for stem cell therapy
And many more! Make sure you listen to the entire episode.
- [0:00:53.8] What stem cells are
- [0:01:38.2] How we get stem cells from your body (surgical procedure
- [0:02:32.9] Does it hurt to get stem cells from my body?
- [0:03:04.5] Stem cell extraction (demonstration)
- [0:03:51.0] Are stem cells right for me?
- [0:04:46.6] Client experience story
- [0:05:31.4] How stem cells can help solve musculoskeletal issues
- [0:06:19.0] What is the treatment plan for stem cell therapy
- [0:07:17.2] Stem cells for fingers, elbows and other orthopedic problems
- [0:07:52.2] How stem cells can facilitate a faster healing rate for athletes and the elderly
- [0:09:13.8] A quick word on the science of stem cells
- [0:10:01.4] Injecting stem cells through the joints
- [0:10:40.8] How fast can I recover through stem cell therapy (for musculoskeletal injuries)?
- [0:11:20.2] Stem cells for neurodegenerative diseases
- [0:12:31.8] Benefits of stem cell therapy for systemic neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis
- [0:13:15.2] Addressing concerns regarding fetal stem cells
- [0:13:53.2] How stem cells are administered for people with neurodegenerative diseases
- [0:14:07.4] Does stem cell therapy have any side effects?
- [0:14:48.8] What it’s like before, during and after a stem cell procedure
Background music from https://www.bensound.com/.